Haggard Estates, Plano TX
A New Home Development in progress by Toll Brothers
Haggard Estates Community Highlights:
- Grand Opening for this new home community is planned for Spring 2013
- Haggard Estates is centrally located near George Bush Tollway and US-75, nestled into the 59 northern acres of the historic Haggard Farm at the intersection of Park Blvd. and Custer Rd. in Plano.
- There are 208 single-family home sites planned in Haggard Estates. Common areas will include an outdoor recreation pavilion, swimming pool and community playground.
- This neighborhood offers close proximity to major employers, retail shopping and business centers in Plano, Richardson, and Dallas
- Lot sizes will be offered in 55 foot and 75 foot road frontage.
About the Homes:
The homes planned for Haggard Estates are to be designed in the French Chateaux, Mediterranean and Old World architectural styles with a variety of exterior finishes including barrel-tile roofing, stucco, natural stone, brick and raised-seam metal roofing over bay windows. Downstairs living areas will be primarily hardwood floors. Kitchens will be very open with large islands and antique-finished painted or wood-grain 42″ kitchen cabinets.
If you build a home in Haggard Estates, you will choose your lot and home then make a visit to the Toll Brothers Design Center. There, you’ll choose from a vast array of options after viewing a wide selection of colors and styles in flooring, cabinetry, hardware, and more. You can get ideas from a variety of kitchen and bathroom designs they have set up.
About the Home Builder:
Toll Brothers is a national, publicly-owned home builder which builds homes in 19 states. Toll Brothers was named 2012 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine. As former winners of this esteemed honor, they are the first home builder to win this award more than once.
Toll Brothers is honored to have won the three most coveted awards in the home building industry – America’s Best Builder, National Builder of the Year and the 1995 National Housing Quality Gold Award.
Neighborhoods & Schools Near Haggard Estates:
Most of the homes within the neighborhoods in the immediate proximity of Haggard Estates are single-family homes in the size range of 2,000 — 4,000 square feet which were built in the 1980s and 1990s with an average home value around $300,000.
Nearby Plano Independent Schools — Harrington Elementary, Christie Elementary, Carpenter Middle School, Clark High School, Plano Senior High
Plano Homes — Briarmeade
Plano Homes — Ravenglass Estates
Plano Homes — Copper Creek Estates
Plano Homes — Parkview